I went and checked out dresses on Sunday with my mom and found several dresses that I loved. Some were large and poofy and very princessy. Others were elegant and simple. All were nothing like what I had expected to wear. I was going to try and put pictures of each dress on the blog, but I didn't know how to get that going.
Here's a link to my Snapfish account so that you can see the dresses.
http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=613301209585170621/l=373762605/g=4160205/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
I've tried to name each one so that they are grouped together. You can see Store B's dresses at http://ericagerlachcouture.com/
The photos are a little dark - I forgot to reset the flash. Sorry.
After today, I made a decision to get one of the dresses. So, one of these dresses is the dress. For those of you who know, keep it a secret. Mom - that means you!
No comments:
Post a Comment