As a typical bride, I've been obsessed with finding the ideal dress. Like all of the other details about the wedding, I have no idea what I want. I've been searching on several sites to see if I can find the perfect dress.
I found out about a shop that rents couture gowns (http://www.smartbride.biz/) and I've made an appointment for tomorrow and I'll be going with my mom. I'm hoping that the dresses are pristine and beautiful. I have this terrible feeling that they will be ripped or stained. We'll see how it goes.
So far, I've found some sites with dresses that I like.
http://www.aweddinginabox.com/
I like these styles: Julie, Evelyn, Deborah, Lydia, Eden, and Giovanna
http://www.edenbridals.com/
Some dresses that caught my eye: 1325, 2199, 2218, 2237, 2249, 2251, 5080, and 8011
http://www.annbarge.com/ Style 461 is absolutely gorgeous. Very stately and elegant - lace and satin.
http://www.splasposa.com/ I actually gasp when I see these dresses. They are so incredible and breathtaking. I doubt I could bring myself to spend this kind of money on a dress, but still. The gowns I love the most are:
Medieval, Medellin, Medusa, Mercadal, and Maribel
I couldn't find the styles Meda and Mito on their site, but I saw them on http://www.theknot.com/ and they're lovely.
http://www.sinceritybridal.com/
Styles 3300, 3338, and 3339
http://www.venusbridal.com/
K3366, K0459, K3428, K710198, K020648, K600466, K300466
http://www.2bebride.com/ check out the Elizabeth Darcy collection
Of course there are many more, but I can't seem to remember all of the styles I've seen.
A few years ago, I fell in love with a dress that was custom made for a bride. It was like a 50's style party dress - just an in inch or two above the ankle. I love the idea of being able to show off my bridal shoes. I haven't found a pattern that replicates it, but once I do, I'll make sure to post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment