I believe that most of our family members have seen the shots. But, just in case, I've posted the link so that everyone has access at any time. Well, until Cynthia takes them down in November.
We have not yet narrowed our choices down to the 50 we can include in our album. And the ones we can print out as part of our package. It's going to be a hard choice to make.
I feel the need to explain shots 3653 to 3600 from the Couple's Portraits. I thought that Cynthia was doing close up shots of my face to kill time while Karen was bustling my dress. There were two layers to the dress and so John held one up so that Karen could get to the color coded ties to bring up the train. Of course, John was totally aware that the shots weren't close ups and that they were full shots so he added his goofy faces to mine. The result: some pretty funny shots that are tempting to buy.
Well, enjoy!
I know our moms are. :)
I know our moms are. :)
http://myeverlastingimages.instaproofs.com/
3 comments:
Hi
It looks like you had a great wedding, congratulations!! There are many beautiful photos, it is going to be hard for you to choose, I'm sure you want all of them.
Hugs!!
Just thinking of you an came to your blog. LOVE the wedding pics!!!! Beautiful!!! Love the dress, flowers, everything looks perfect! Fabulous darling! Can't wait to see you one of these days! =) Megan P
You look very beautiful! I wish we could have been there. Miss you!
Post a Comment